Monday, March 17, 2008

Girls can game 4 sure!


Who says that girls can’t play? Since I have been exposed to the male dominated territory of online and PC games, I am sick of this prejudice that ‘Girl Simply Can’t Play’. Weird looks are hurled at you, when you confess your love for them. Being an Indian girl this thing is least expected out of you.

I am used to raised eyebrows, grim faces and a question mark of amazement. But when I am out in the gaming arenas, I swear you would not like to mess with me. So over here, this blog is my canvas where I can display my gaming intelligence. I believe in myself and my gaming grace. So every day, if possible, I will try to write about the games which are close to my heart, which I have played while growing up and even the latest which I am yet to conquer. Believe me, nothing compares to the charm of being featured in the hall of top scores. I simply love it. Records are set by those who don’t fear prejudices and I am one of those free and liberated souls, playing the game called Life!

‘Bring It On’

No comments: